Join us for our Third Annual BRANSON’S OZARK MOUNTAIN CHRISTMAS PAGEANT on December 1st . Come to Branson where we will be having our third annual Christmas pageant. We have lots of fun stage categories and we made sure they are super easy to get ready for.
Complete with a cookie exchange and Christmas pajama crowning!
MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION – THIS IS A DISCOUNTED RATE AND BRANSON IS ONE OF THE TOP 10 DESTINATIONS IN THE US DURING CHRISTMAS TIME.
MAKE SURE YOU READ OUR PAGE ABOUT HOW TO ENTER FOR FREE – GREAT PRIZES TO GO ALONG WITH THIS!
- DATE: DECEMBER 1, 2018
- PLACE: Radisson Hotel Branson Missouri
- GREAT NEWS: DISCOUNTED ROOM RATE $84.95 PER NIGHT includes breakfast buffet
TIME: Registration will be from 5:00 – 9:00 pm on Friday NOVEMBER 30. . If you are not able to register on Friday, get in touch with Nicole or I, and we will make arrangements with you for early registraiton. Starting on Saturday DECEMBER 1 we will do stage events. Beauty will be on Saturday, as well as compete in Christmas Wear, Tshirt Wear and Any Outfit of Your Choice. Younger ones will compete in the morning and older contestants will compete in afternoon. Saturday night will be a fun Christmas PJ party, complete with a cookie exchange. Crowning will be Sunday morning. We will post a detailed schedule closer to the event time
- FREE STUFF: COLORING CONTEST – Winner per Age group
- PJ CHRISTMAS PARTY – COOKIE EXCHANGE – Before crowning
- FREE STUFF: POSTER CONTEST: All about me Poster Contest – winner per age group
- FREE STUFF: MOMMY AND ME CONTEST: Winner per age group
- FREE STUFF: DECORATE YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS STOCKING – Winner per age division
Hurry and secure your spot today by getting your $50 Deposit in! An additional $50 will be due 30 days later.
You can pay your deposit by sending your payment to our paypal address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or we can send you an invoice and you can pay a deposit by debit or credit card.
Make plans now – there is so much fun stuff to do in Branson, make it a mini vacation. Do the pageant and stay a couple of days, the room rate is great. You really cant beat it and it includes breakfast too.